NBBC offers short- to medium-length study programs covering a wide variety of subjects.
SUNDAY 5:30 PM
- Pastor’s Bible Study (Revelation) – Facilitated by Dr. David Fannin
Meets in the Worship Center. No Workbook. Class will use the Bible.Pastor's Bible Study - Revelation
**MEN’S STUDY** Game Plan for Life (Joe Gibbs, former Head Coach, Washington Redskins, author) – Facilitated by Coach Tim Nunez.
- **LADIES’ STUDY** Living Beyond Yourself – Exploring the Fruit of the Spirit (Beth Moore) -- Facilitated by Camille Myers and Pam Stimpson.
- Share Jesus Without Fear (William Fay and Ralph Hodge, authors) – Facilitated by Mike Red
Through in-class exercises, students in this study learn to use a mapped pocket New Testament while the person who is being witnessed to reads scripture passages out loud for themselves and then is asked what that passage says to them. This workbook/video-driven class of 6 weeks addresses the motivation behind witnessing and teaches the student the skill of witnessing without an argument. Meets in Room 126. Workbook Cost is $8.00.
- Biblical Application in Everyday Life (Hermeneutics – Fancy Word for Bible Interpretation - 101) – Facilitated by Dr. John Laing
- Life Principles from the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5-7) – Facilitated by Robert Vreugde
- FAITH Evangelism Training – Facilitated by Bro. Charles Draper
- Tech - Hands On Training (Power Point, ProPresenter, Audio Mixing, Video, Lighting)
- Choir (4 part SATB)
- Drama (Weekly and Seasonal)
- Praise Team (Selected ensemble for Wednesday night worship)
Children's Choirs (Pre-school - 6th grade) -
- Half Notes - Age 4-5 (Rm 120) - Jennifer Freberg, Lanetta Weller, J.B. Freberg
- Music Makers - Grades 1, 2, 3, - (Rm 225/227) - Maureen Buckner, Emi Millard, Hope Diamond, Stephanie Black
- Young Musicians - Grades 4, 5, 6 - (Rm 216/218) - Jim Shelton, Randal Diamond, Larry and Leann Fisher, Rachel Red
MONDAY 9:30 AM
- **LADIES’ STUDY** Missing Pieces: Real Hope When Life Doesn’t Make Sense (Jennifer Rothschild, author) – Facilitated by Kitty Millard
This 7-session study provides a personal, intimate experience for women as they explore questions such as: Does God care? Is He Fair? Is He even there? Explore these and other questions in this realistic look at the messy, mysterious uncertainties of faith. God’s ways don’t always make sense, but He is trustworthy. Come close to Him. Trust Him more than your feelings. God will always reveal Himself and fill in your missing pieces. Meets in the Chapel. Workbook cost is $13.00